Topics

Black-and-White Warbler photos

Peter Schneekloth

For any interested a few looks at the Black-and-White seen at Bella Vista Open Space this AM:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/55934026@N05/50379606943/in/dateposted-public/

I also stopped at Refugio on the way home and the continuing Tennessee Warbler came down for some really good views:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/55934026@N05/50380306761/in/dateposted-public/

Peter Schneekloth
Buellton

Linus Blomqvist

Some more shots of the black-and-white as well as of the redstart found by Nick Lethaby in the same place, here: