Topics

Black legged kittiwake at at NCOS

Mark Holmgren

While touring our guests, Ken and Anne Rosenberg, at NCOS David Levasheff spotted a Black-legged kittiwake at the NW corner. Immature. Present at 10:35am.

Mark Holmgren
SAnta Barbara

Adam Searcy

The NCOS Black-legged Kittiwake continues at 12:45 right around here:
(34.4194663, -119.8756279) resting out in the open water.

Adam Searcy
Santa Barbara, CA
Serpophaga@...

On Jan 29, 2020, at 10:36, Mark Holmgren <maholmgren33@...> wrote:

While touring our guests, Ken and Anne Rosenberg, at NCOS David Levasheff spotted a Black-legged kittiwake at the NW corner. Immature. Present at 10:35am.

Mark Holmgren
SAnta Barbara

Steven Gaulin

This bird was still present at 3:00 PM, when it was just 50m NW of the Venoco Rd. bridge that separates NCOS from Devereux Slough. At that hour viewing was best from Venoco Road.

Good Birding,
Steven Gaulin
Santa Barbara