Topics

Booby in the Channel and July 14th Pelagic recap

Joel Barrett

Hi all,
Today I saw what looks to be an immature Nazca Booby a few miles off the coast of Ventura. If you are not familiar with my website you can check out the blog post with pictures here/there.

Also I put up a recap of the July 14th pelagic that ran out of Ventura. You can see that here:

If you would like to get regular updates as to when I post new blogs you can sign up for them on the linked websites above. Just scroll all the way down to the bottom of any page you happen to be navigating.

Thanks to those of you who already subscribed,
Joel Barrett

Wim van Dam

Thanks Joel. For those of you, like me, who can not see the photos using Safari: switching to Chrome might help.

Wim

--
Wim van Dam (Solvang, CA)
SBCO #385: Neotropic Cormorant