Topics

Burrowing Owls

Becky Hoban <bhoban@...>

Hi All,

We'd love to go looking for Burrowing Owls but we don't live in Santa
Barbara and we're not familar with the locations that Kathleen mentioned.
Can anyone enlighten us as to where to find Bridle Ridge, More Mesa and the
Ocean Meadows Golf course?

Thanks much!

Becky Hoban

At 12:36 AM 10/3/99 -0700, you wrote:
Hey everyone! The Burrowing Owls have arrived this weekend so keep an eye
out for them in appropriate habitat (ie Bridle Ridge, More Mesa, fields
south of Ocean Meadows Golf Course, ag fields ANYWHERE! And Please let me
know what you find (I have been keeping a database for the past 5 years).
Also, if you can see the legs - look for color bands and record these band
combinations. Good birding everyone! Kathleen

We'll donate $20 to CANINE COMPANIONS when you get a NextCard
VISA! Get an APR as low as 9.9% Fixed, NO annual fee & help a furry
friend! Apply online today! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1032

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/sbcobirding