Topics

Cachuma Lake

LIz Mason <lmason@...>

Hi Folks,
We've got our first Western grebe chick of the season at Cachuma Lake. Just one with parents spotted so far. They hang around the log line in Santa Cruz Bay.

Also, Neal Taylor reported seeing two---get ready---White Pelicans in flight over the lake this morning, Sunday, between 10 am and noon. I haven't gone yet to the far east end of the lake (a popular bird spot) to check it out myself, but if you are driving by (Melissa!), pull over on the south side of the highway and have a look. We need confirmation. Can't find my Paul Lehman book at the moment, but this seems nuts.
Liz Mason

Melissa Kelly <lis@...>

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/sbcobirding