Topics

Cackling Goose

Larry Ballard

One in Carp Creek just above the railroad bridge may be a minima.

I didn't see the Vermilion Flycatcher, Pacific Wren or Scott's Oriole reported there yesterday.

Larry Ballard
Carpinteria CA

Florence Sanchez

Thank you Larry for this post.  However, I saw no posting to sbco birding about either the Pacific Wren or the Scott's Oriole.

Folks, if you post to e-bird or through the notifyme app, please also post hour sightings to sbco birding.  These were things worth chasing.

Thank you,
Florence Sanchez

On Wednesday, October 14, 2020, 03:17:57 PM PDT, Larry Ballard via groups.io <larryincarp@...> wrote:

One in Carp Creek just above the railroad bridge may be a minima.

I didn't see the Vermilion Flycatcher, Pacific Wren or Scott's Oriole reported there yesterday.

Larry Ballard
Carpinteria CA

Wes Fritz

Hi all,
I Agree with Florence. I don’t Ebird or use any social media.

Please post to our list serve. It is nice to read some personality and not have it so sterile.

Thank you and good birding.

Wes Fritz
805 895 0685
wes-fritz@...