Topics

Carpinteria CBC Saturday, 12/14 - Call for participation

John Callender

This year the Carpinteria Christmas Bird Count will take place on Saturday, December 14, the first day of the three-week count window. Last year we had 92 participants and 158 species; I hope we have as much fun again this year.

All ages and ability levels are welcome to join in. To sign up for the count, please use the signup form linked from the count's web page here:

http://www.carpwithoutcars.org/cbc/

If you have questions please contact me directly rather than replying to the list. Thanks!

--
John Callender
Carpinteria