Topics

curlew sand UCSB east beach

Nick Lethaby

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA

Mark Holmgren

People are confused about UCSB East Beach.  Without checking with Nick, this is where I think he is referring.
Or 34.41100  -119.84173      Plug this into your navigation device.
One can access this beach from Lot 6 at UCSB or from Goleta Beach.
Let's hope we hear more about how to approach this bird.
Mark Holmgren
San Marcos Pass

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 8:02 AM Nick Lethaby <nlethaby@...> wrote:

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA

Thomas Turner

I just left the stakeout; many people on the bird. Mark’s directions correct. Pay to park in lot 6 here:

And then walk N on the beach towards Goleta Beach.

Tom Turner

Isla Vista

On Sep 17, 2020, at 8:28 AM, Mark Holmgren <maholmgren33@...> wrote:

People are confused about UCSB East Beach.  Without checking with Nick, this is where I think he is referring.
Or 34.41100  -119.84173      Plug this into your navigation device.
One can access this beach from Lot 6 at UCSB or from Goleta Beach.
Let's hope we hear more about how to approach this bird.
Mark Holmgren
San Marcos Pass

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 8:02 AM Nick Lethaby <nlethaby@...> wrote:

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA

Tom Miko

Nick,
1. for people like me who don't know where this is, where is this and how do I drive there? Where do I park, where do I walk?
2. Was this written this morning, Thursday September 17th, 2020?

Thomas Geza Miko
Claremont, LA County
909.241.3300
"When you look like I do it's hard to get a table at Chuck E Cheese."--Zach Galifianakis

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020, 8:02 AM Nick Lethaby <nlethaby@...> wrote:

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA

Bradley Hacker

Parking lot six UCSB. This is the north-south Beach between Goleta Beach and campus point. If you try to access this beach from Goleta Beach, the tide may prevent you from doing that; go to parking lot six and descend stairs.
 C554+PX Isla Vista, California

On Sep 17, 2020, at 09:08, Tom Miko <tgmiko@...> wrote:

Nick,
1. for people like me who don't know where this is, where is this and how do I drive there? Where do I park, where do I walk?
2. Was this written this morning, Thursday September 17th, 2020?

Thomas Geza Miko
Claremont, LA County
909.241.3300
"When you look like I do it's hard to get a table at Chuck E Cheese."--Zach Galifianakis

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020, 8:02 AM Nick Lethaby <nlethaby@...> wrote:

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA