Topics

Dunn & Garrett

GeorgeR244@...

What a treat to hear those two talk about warblers. Thanks! ...g & M.

Joan E. Lentz <jelentz@...>

Hi Birders! I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing up
at the Jon Dunn/Kimball Garrett event last night at the Museum! I wish
there had been more of you, but hey . . . We took in $1000--all of which
will go to the American Birding Assoc. to help w/ the journal "North
American Birds". As I looked around the room last night, I realized how
much I enjoyed being w/ other birders, even not in the field!! AND it's so
incredibly exciting to hear Jon & Kimball talk about warblers, bird books,
bird finding, etc.
Today Jon & I poked around several spots & found practically nothing. We
did have the Chestnut-sided Warbler still at Carp. Crk. It was in the
willows just immediately downcreek from the 8th st. bike bridge.
We have such a special birding community here in S.B. county!
Joan Lentz