From: main@sbcobirding.groups.io [mailto:main@sbcobirding.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Callender
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2019 3:20 PM
To: main@sbcobirding.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [sbcobirding] Carpinteria State Beach/Campground vagrants this morning

The continuing Rusty Blackbird was bathing on a log in the Carpinteria Creek lagoon at 7:45 this morning (Thursday). It later flew into some myoporum in the campground just west of the lagoon.

I checked the gull flock on the beach just west of Linden avenue around the same time, but did not find the Laughing Gull previously seen there.

John Callender
Carpinteria

--
Nick Lethaby