Topics

FOS Sparrows

goletajeff

This morning, Peggy and I had a spiffy looking Lincoln's Sparrow in our backyard. Moments later an adult and a juvenile White-crowned Sparrows appeared. Checking past records, they have arrived at our backyard on Sept 24th 4 out of th kast 5 years!
Jeff Hanson
Golets

David Levasheff

Just found my first WCSP this evening at my feeder.

David

--
David Levasheff
Santa Barbara