LogMeIn and Andree Clark Bird Refuge

Mark Holmgren

I think Jay Bishop has done the prudent thing with regard to his Red-eyed Vireo.  I'm doing similar with my sightings of Yellow-green Vireo.  Both yesterday afternoon and this morning I did not see the bird well enough to document it as though I was making the original sighting and documentation.  So I'm not going to report it at all.  I really need to see the bird completely.  I'm not suggesting that the YGVI is not present -- just that I did not see it well enough to provide an independent report.

I birded Andree Clark Bird Refuge this afternoon.  2 Pectoral Sandpipers, 1 Solitary Sandpiper, lots of Western Sandpipers, a few Least Sandpipers, one American Avocet.  A Peregrine crashed the party.

Mark Holmgren
San Marcos Pass