Topics

LogMeln Friday

Robert Lindsay

Finally got around to checking out the Tipu trees at the business park between 9:00 and 11:00 am today. It was fairly birdy though I think I was too late for the Northern Parula Warbler that had been there of late, at least I didn't see it. The most common Warblers by far were Yellow-rumped, but I did see a few Orange-crowned, one Yellow, and, the best bird of the day, a Lucy's Warbler which was quite cooperative and let me look at it for quite a while. Other birds around included Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Hermit Thrush, an unexpected Red-breasted Sapsucker, and various other common birds. The extent of and landscaping around the business park were impressive. Glad to have that new birding site in my sights.

That's all,
Rob Lindsay