Topics

Mitchell Road

John Deacon

FEHAs are back at Mitchell Road and as usual are photo friendly. Also two Yellow Headed Blackbirds are in the blackbird mix by the horse corral. If you are in the North County today, might be worth a look.

John Deacon
Orcutt

--
John Deacon
Orcutt

Wim van Dam

For those wondering: FEHA = Ferruginous Hawk.

Wim

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 9:39 AM John Deacon via Groups.Io <iseekbirds=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
FEHAs are back at Mitchell Road and as usual are photo friendly. Also two Yellow Headed Blackbirds are in the blackbird mix by the horse corral.   If you are in the North County today, might be worth a look.

John Deacon
Orcutt

--
John Deacon
Orcutt

--
Wim van Dam (Solvang, CA)
SBCO #385: Neotropic Cormorant

John Deacon

All:

I checked in at Mitchell Road in Orcutt today and found a couple of cool species.  Ferruginous Hawks are back and, as usual, are very tame.  The pic I took for this EBird submittal was from only about 40'.  I was excited to find Yellow Headed Blackbirds by the horse corral.

Checklist is here:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S61011610

John Deacon
Orcutt