Topics

Monday birds

Nick Lethaby

I had a Northern Waterthrush on Atascadero Creek between Ward and Patterson, a Lucy's Warbler in the Logmein tipus, and a Hermit Warbler at Winchester One.

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA

Nick Lethaby

All,

To be more specific, the Logmein Tipus are at 7416 Hollister Ave, Goleta, CA 93117. This is the most westerly of the two Logmein locations in the vicinity. The car park has lots of large tipus as does the parking associated with the apartment complex immediately to the west.

Regards,

Nick

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 12:28 AM Dave Compton <davcompton60@...> wrote:
Logmein tipus?

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 1:53 PM Nick Lethaby <nlethaby@...> wrote:
I had a Northern Waterthrush on Atascadero Creek between Ward and Patterson, a Lucy's Warbler in the Logmein tipus, and a Hermit Warbler at Winchester One.

--
Nick Lethaby

Goleta, CA

--