No Broad-winged hawks today and deleted Red-eyed Vireo

Jay “Bluejay” Bishop

Had a Canada Warbler, Bullock’s Oriole and lots of birds at Riviera Park this morning until it heated up. Also, a Solitary Sandpiper at the bird refuge early. Then nothing special at Bella vista Dr./ the Hawk watch spot.
I deleted Red-eyed Vireo from my Ebird submission. Too much controversy and I was taking one person’s ID as confirmation. It could easily have been a correct ID but I would have liked a better view for myself.
Also, thanks to those of you who sent me messages about helping them get on the YG Vireo. It feels so nice and it is my pleasure. It’s almost as fun as finding the bird for myself. Almost.
Jay Bishop
Santa Barbara