Topics

No luck with White-eyed Vireo or Redstart

Mark Holmgren

There are about six people wandering around this riparian between Isla Vista and Devereux Slough. I’ve found no one who has spotted either bird yet.

Mark Holmgren
SM Pass

Linus Blomqvist

I heard and saw the vireo this morning around 7.30 am along with a few other people. The least time I saw it, it had crossed Fortuna road into the residential area. No sign of the redstart though.

Linus Blomqvist
linusblomqvist.com

On Sat, May 30, 2020, 10:17 AM Mark Holmgren <maholmgren33@...> wrote:
There are about six people wandering around this riparian between Isla Vista and Devereux  Slough. I’ve found no one who has spotted either bird yet.

Mark Holmgren
SM Pass

Florence Sanchez

I had the Vireo this morning around 7:30 or so.  It was singing loudly and often deep in the willows in Camino Corto Open Space but was hard to see.  I checked for the American Redstart, but I did not find it there nor in the willows off West Campus Lane.

Florence Sanchez