Topics

No-shows

Florence Sanchez

Today I checked for the Plumbeous Vireo, paying particular emphasis on the spot where Nick L. had luck reasing it out.  Adrian was also lookin gat the same time.  We did not find it.  The McGillivray's Warbler continues in it's usual spot and was very active and visible today.

I then went to UCSB to walk around the Lagoon, but I failed to turn up the Common Mergansers reported there, or any diving ducks except Ruddy Ducks for that matter.

Did anyone look for the Wagtail today?  Even if you did and did not find it, I would like to know so that I can plan birding with a friend for tomorrow.  You can reply to me off list if you like.

Thanks,
Florence Sanchez

Wim van Dam

Florence et al:
Between 09:30 and 11:00 I checked for the wagtail, and I know that other birders tried to refind before and after that. I'm pretty sure that it has not been seen this Monday.

Wim

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 5:47 PM Florence Sanchez via groups.io <sanchezucsb11=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Today I checked for the Plumbeous Vireo, paying particular emphasis on the spot where Nick L. had luck reasing it out.  Adrian was also lookin gat the same time.  We did not find it.  The McGillivray's Warbler continues in it's usual spot and was very active and visible today.

I then went to UCSB to walk around the Lagoon, but I failed to turn up the Common Mergansers reported there, or any diving ducks except Ruddy Ducks for that matter.

Did anyone look for the Wagtail today?  Even if you did and did not find it, I would like to know so that I can plan birding with a friend for tomorrow.  You can reply to me off list if you like.

Thanks,

Wim van Dam (Solvang, CA)
SBCO #388: Mourning Warbler