Topics

Ocean Park - Clay-colored Sparrow and Cackling Geese

Peter Schneekloth

Took a quick visit to Ocean Park where a small flock of 6 Cackling Geese and a Clay-colored Sparrow were the best birds. I first saw the sparrow near the rest room building and noted the smaller size, it took quite a while to finally get good looks. Dave Compton came along and was able to aid with confirmation on the sparrow ID. I went up to Miguelito Park where it was quite windy so no birds of real interest.

A look Sparrow here and you can scroll to the geese if of interest:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/55934026@N05/48931280966/in/dateposted-public/

Peter Schneekloth
Buellton