From: Dave Compton <DCompton@...>
To: <sbcobirding@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 8:33 AM
Subject: [sbcobirding] old Zoney

Hi everyone
I found the (a?) Zone-tailed Hawk sitting in the eucs at La Patera Park in
Goleta (La Patera Rd. just south of Cathedral Oaks) this morning. I went
there to check the trees for lerps (there are many) and warblers (a few).
Old Zoney was sitting on the east (park) side of a euc about 40 yds south
of
the caretaker's house. If you hurry, you might get there before she
leaves.
Dave

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 9.9% Fixed & NO annual fee!
Apply online today! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1033

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/sbcobirding

Dave Compton <DCompton@...>

Oops! Karen's right, of course. I got the streets right, anyway.
Incidentally, I fear we may have missed something, assuming no one has been
going to this spot this fall. It's pretty lerpy and no telling what might've
already come through.
Dave Compton
dcompton@...

Way to go, Dave!!!! I assume you mean Stow Park, however. Is this
correct?

Karen
[...]

Karen Bridgers <kbridgers@...>

Speaking of which, all the eucalyptus trees on the east side of Lake Los
Carneros (across the bridge) are extremely lerpy also. Joan Lentz and I must
have had 30 (at least) yellow-rumps in there yesterday morning.

Karen Bridgers