Ovenbird @ LogMeIn

Steve Hovey

Two sightings about an hour apart. The latest was at 11:30. Both sightings were from the north east corner of the euc grove. Sitting quietly on the bench looking down into the grove seems to be the trick. After a while just sitting, the Ovenbird appeared along the eastern embankment of the gully.
--
Steve Hovey

Rob Hofberg

I was there last week and some English gentleman suggested to me very emphatically that 10 of us go down into the gully , fan out and find the bird that way.

Who was this guy?

Rob Hofberg

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 5:00 PM Steve Hovey <shovey34@...> wrote:
Two sightings about an hour apart. The latest was at 11:30. Both sightings were from the north east corner of the euc grove. Sitting quietly on the bench looking down into the grove seems to be the trick. After a while just sitting, the Ovenbird appeared along the eastern embankment of the gully.
--
Steve Hovey

Steve Hovey

Haha!! Gave me a laugh. :)