Topics

Pics of today's Red-eyed Vireo

David Levasheff

Big thanks to Dave Compton for the find!

Pictures here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/levaweb/albums/72157711225132126

--

David

--
David Levasheff
Santa Barbara

Jim Long

Re: Red-eyed Vireo   Did anyone else miss where and when this bird was seen or was it just me.
Jim Long

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 8:36 PM David Levasheff <levaweb@...> wrote:
Big thanks to Dave Compton for the find!

Pictures here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/levaweb/albums/72157711225132126

--

David

--
David Levasheff

Hi Jim,

The vireo was found on private property in Goleta yesterday. I wish that it would've been possible to share this information with everyone. I apologize to anyone who feels excluded. But sometimes information just can't be shared.

Dave