Point Sal Trail

John Deacon

All:

I birded the Pt. Sal Trail today near Guadalupe.  It was a great day.  Beautiful views and weather.  9 Grasshopper Sparrows, 7 Lazuli Buntings and 6 Ash Throated Flycatchers made the somewhat strenuous hike worthwhile.  I didn't walk all the way to the beach but made it all the way to the highest point before the descent to the beach.  There may have been more Grasshopper Sparrows.  That was just all that I could definitely see and hear.

Checklist here:

I've also included a photo of one of the views.  Why we live in CA.

John Deacon
iseekbirds@...

--
John Deacon