Topics

possible Brown-crested Flycatcher at Bird Refuge

Karen Bridgers <kbridgers@...>

Hi all

Dave Compton just called me (10 a.m.) and feels he has a Brown-crested
Flycatcher at the Bird Refuge. From the parking lot, walk west toward the
zoo. Walk past the mound on your right, and the bird has been seen anywhere
from the willows just past the mound to about 200 yards past that point,
where a large pole sits outside the fence, between the fence and the RR
track.

The bird is "whitting." Good luck! I'm sure Dave will post further details
once the bird has been positively identified.

Karen Bridgers
kbridgers@msn.com