Topics

request

Karen Bridgers <kbridgers@...>

Hi all

This is just a reminder that I always change the SB County bird tape Friday
afternoons, usually between 1 and 3 p.m. It would be great if you could all
get your Friday morning reports in to me before that so I could be sure to
put them on the tape that afternoon. Either give me a call (964-1316), or
send your report to my email address (kbridgers@...) - I always check it
one last time before doing the tape.

In addition to reporting new birds, it would be helpful if you would let me
know (anytime) if you looked for, but did not find, a bird that is currently
mentioned on the tape. For example, did anyone look for the Scarlet Tanager
at El Cap after Sunday? Even if it was missed, that information is helpful
to anyone who might want to plan a trip to look for the bird. I often get
calls from out-of-towners who have listened to the tape and want to know the
current status of a rare bird.

Guy Tingos posts the SB RBA to BirdWest, so a lot of people - in addition to
those who call the RBA hotline - hear about what is happening in SB.

I realize that some of you have limited access to computers, but if those of
you who can post Friday morning sightings immediately would do so, I would
be a happy camper.

Many thanks,
Karen Bridgers
kbridgers@...

Mark Holmgren <holmgren@...>

Hi Karen,
Very quick note,
Burrwoing Owl, San Marcos Foothills, west end, 27 Oct 99.
SMF is E of hwy 154 accessible from via Chaparral and the overpass to no where.
Mark

[...]

Looking for that one of a kind collectible or unique home decoration?
eBay has thousands of kitchenware, lamps, and collectibles up for bid.
You never know what you might find at eBay!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1141

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/sbcobirding

Melissa Kelly <lis@...>

oops, sorry folks