Topics

Riviera Bus. Park far fewer birds today

Ron Hirst

A quick stop around noon produced far fewer Yellow and Wilson's Warblers than prior days. Perhaps 20 Yellow and 5 Wilsons. Plus 2 OC, one BT Gray, one Nashville and 6 W. Tanagers. 30 YR Warblers. Birds frequented the courtyard pond in the afternoon. Moreso than mornings I've observed there. For awhile there were 20 at a time.
Ron Hirst, SB

Nick Lethaby

All,

Wanted to second Ron's comment that the afternoon (after 3.00) is much better at the mirror pond. I and others had the Blackpoll, 2 Nashvilles, 2 BT Grays in addition to the commoner warblers.

Carp Creek was miserably bad this AM with virtually no warblers.

Nick

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA