Topics

Roblar Avenue, 2020-10-06

Wim van Dam

This morning I non-rigorously checked out the farm lands around Roblar Avenue in Los Olivos, and it is looking promising. With my binoculars I had about 50  Savannah + White-crowned Sparrows, and about 100 Horned Larks + American Pipits. With a scope, patience, and some luck something good should be findable there. These fields are to the north and south of Roblar Avenue, between Dunn School and the lavender farm. These fields are in active use so there is a lot of water and vegetation for the birds, but there are also people working in the field most of the times.

Wim

--
Wim van Dam (Solvang, CA)
SBCO #387: Curlew Sandpiper