Sage Thrasher, Elings

Hugh Ranson

This morning there's a Sage Thrasher at Elings Park in the desicated sagebrush approx. c.300 m east of the bike jump. Same area where the Brewer's Sparrows were a while ago.

La Mesa Park/Washington School eucs had a decent variety of migrants. There was a possible Tennessee Warbler backlit, high, and overhead in the eucs (how's that for excuses?). Perhaps my photos will be able to bring out more detail than my eyes could discern.

Hugh Ranson
Santa Barbara

Barry Rowan

Sage Thrasher continues and a Palm Warbler was just seen in the vicinity.

Barry Rowan
Santa Barbara