Topics

Santa Ynez Valley sky, 2020-10-14

Wim van Dam

Today at San Lorenzo Seminary I had a FERRUGINOUS HAWK and at 154 x 246 was a PRAIRIE FALCON. All while registering a balmy 101 Fahrenheit.

Wim

PS: Can somebody please submit the LogMeIn location as an eBird Hotspot suggestion? Thanks.

--
Wim van Dam (Solvang, CA)
SBCO #387: Curlew Sandpiper

Nick Lethaby

I will submit the logmein location. I will change it to the actual street address.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 12:51 PM Wim van Dam <wim.van.dam@...> wrote:
Today at San Lorenzo Seminary I had a FERRUGINOUS HAWK and at 154 x 246 was a PRAIRIE FALCON. All while registering a balmy 101 Fahrenheit.

Wim

PS: Can somebody please submit the LogMeIn location as an eBird Hotspot suggestion? Thanks.

--
Wim van Dam (Solvang, CA)
SBCO #387: Curlew Sandpiper

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA

Mobile: 805 284 6200

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA

Dave Compton

I support using the street address (or anything more permanent)rather than "LogMeIn" in the name, since the company occupying the space has changed once in the past year or two already.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 1:05 PM Nick Lethaby <nlethaby@...> wrote:
I will submit the logmein location. I will change it to the actual street address.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 12:51 PM Wim van Dam <wim.van.dam@...> wrote:
Today at San Lorenzo Seminary I had a FERRUGINOUS HAWK and at 154 x 246 was a PRAIRIE FALCON. All while registering a balmy 101 Fahrenheit.

Wim

PS: Can somebody please submit the LogMeIn location as an eBird Hotspot suggestion? Thanks.

--
Wim van Dam (Solvang, CA)
SBCO #387: Curlew Sandpiper

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA

Mobile: 805 284 6200

--
Nick Lethaby
Goleta, CA

Wim van Dam

Thanks Nick.

Here it is:

If you have eBird lists for this location, please consider changing the location of your checklist to this hotspot.

Wim