Topics

“Story of A Santa Barbara Birder”

Joan Lentz (cox.net address)

Hi All:
My book is live on Amazon at last! And Chaucer’s should have it soon! Be sure to choose the COLOR edition if you can! The black-and-white is cheaper, but it didn’t turn out as well.
You will find your name in this book, or the names of people you know, or some of the birds you have chased, or some of the birds you saw in bird class.
I am grateful to all of you for giving me birding fun in the Santa Barbara area!
For further information pls contact me offline, and thanks to Jamie for letting me post here again,
Joan Easton Lentz
Santa Barbara