Topics

Sunday walks

Gene Lynch <grlynch@...>

There are 2 activities this week end available for birders this weekend.

1. The Central Coast Rally Reception is at the Embassy Suites, Lompoc,
from 5-7 PM. Even if you are not birding the Rally you are invited to
the reception.
2. Sunday, October 17, there are three walks to choose from. Please RSVP

to me if you intend to go on any of these walks, and, of course, which
one. We need to know how many people to expect. Even if you did not bird
the Rally you are invited to take one of these walks.
a. Oso Flaco/Guadalupe Dunes- Jamie Chavez is the leader. Meet in
the vacant lot near the NAPA Auto Parts Store, on the main street in
Guadalupe at 8:00 AM.
b. Wildlife Natural Resources Area (Vandenberg AFB) - John Ayres is
the leader. Meet
outside the south gate to VAFB (left at the blinking light, then
immediately right) in the small parking lot at 8 AM.
c. Lake Cachuma - Gene Lynch is the leader. Meet in the parking lot
at Pea Soup Andersen's at 8:00 AM, or in the Park & Ride near the
intersection of highways 154 and 246 at 8:15 AM, or in the parking lot
at Lake Cachuma County Park about 8:30 AM. Fees have been waived. Tell
the rangers you are with the Central Coast Birding Rally, La Purisima
Audubon Society.

Gene Lynch, President
La Purisima AS
grlynch@...