From: Dave Compton <DCompton@...>
To: <sbcobirding@...>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 1999 6:00 PM
Subject: [sbcobirding] Tennessee Warbler

This evening, I great looks at a Tennessee Warbler, presumably the bird
seen
on Sunday morning by Grant Weyburne, in the eucs surrounding the parking
lot
at Lake Los Carneros in Goleta. Many other warblers were present,
including
one Black-throated Gray that called regularly and lots Yellow-rumped,
Townsend's, Yellow, and Orange-crowned. It's been pretty good here for the
last several days and if the fog comes in tonight, I suppose it'll still
be
good tomorrow.
dcompton@...

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA:
Get an APR as low as 9.9% Fixed & NO annual fee!
Apply online today! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1033

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/sbcobirding