Topics

those eBird alerts

Wim van Dam

Yesterday somebody somewhere flipped a switch and made the eBird alerts go from daily to hourly. We are aware of this and are working on fixing this.

Thanks for understanding (I hope).

Wim

--
Wim van Dam (Solvang, CA)
SBCO #386: American Bittern

Wim van Dam

Order has been restored for the two kind of eBird alerts that were automatically forwarded to sbcobirding :
- The daily eBird alerts of rare county birds is active again on sbcobirding as this seems to be popular feature
- But, the hourly alerts for ultra rare birds has been turned off as a lot of you did not care for this.

A minority of you told me that you like the hourly alerts, and for those people I'm setting up a dedicated subgroup alert@sbcobirding.

Email me in person if you like receiving the hourly alerts of eBird reports of ultra rare birds in Santa Barbara County.

Thanks
Wim
--
Wim van Dam (Solvang, CA)