Topics

Trip report from July Pelagic out of Ventura, Ca with Island Packers

Joel Barrett

Hi everyone,
I just published a blog post to www.thesaltybird.com detailing the findings of the July 12th Pelagic birding trip out of Ventura, Ca with Island Packers. The link is below. We have another trip coming up October 3rd, a link is at the end of the blog post for more details.

What a year huh? Understatement of the decade? Well perhaps this blog post will be something to take your mind off of the wider world if only for a few minutes. On July 12th, 2020 Island Packers ran a 12 hr dedicated Pelagic birding trip. I, Joel Barrett, was the captain of the motor vessel Island Explorer. We had six
www.thesaltybird.com

Pelagic birding in and around the Channel Islands National Park and the Santa Barbara Channel. www.thesaltybird.com Information and trips.
www.thesaltybird.com
Joel Barrett