Topics

Warbler ectivity in Mission Canyon

Florence Sanchez

For the first time in a while I did my neighborhood loop walk through the back yard of the Natural History Museum and Rocky Nook Park.  Orange-crowned Warblers were singing all along the Creek as were Bewick's Wrens.  I found two Wilson's Warblers in the Creek near the back entrance to the Museum Grounds proper and another in Rocky Nook Park.  In addition, I also had a singing Yellow WArbler in Rocky Nook, carrying on like it was spring.  Hopefully, more is to come soon.

Florence Sanchez

Dennis Doordan

This morning at 8:00 am the Wilson Warbler and the Yellow Warbler were active in the trees along the western edge of the SBMNH parking lot.

Dennis Doordan