Topics

White-eyed Vireo

David Levasheff

I missed the bird mostly after Hugh left, I just had a brief glimpse. Dianna Ricky, Dave Blue & his wife remained. They finally re-found the bird still in the bush on the road just north of West Campus Point housing. Just as I found it it took flight across the road to the east into the riparian corridor. I decided to walk along the corridor next to West Campus Lane. Well the bird flew in to a close by bush, scrub oak I think then darted around playing hard to see. It briefly lit on a piece of fennel the back into the corridor. I was lucky to catch the bird on the fennel.

Photos at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/levaweb/albums/72157714437104281

--

David

--