Topics

WHITE WAGTAIL - Ocean Park, Lompoc

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

Just wanted to let everyone know that I found a WHITE WAGTAIL on the beach
at Ocean Park working the seaweed wracks near the mouth of the river.

PHOTOS to follow

Lisa D Walker-Roseman,
Ft Bragg, CA and visiting Lompoc through the New Year (more than likely)

--
Lisa D Walker-Roseman,

Fort Bragg, CA (visiting Lompoc through November)

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

eBird has a few photos but I am sharing three of the SEVERAL I got so far

https://ebird.org/checklist/S76412050

Lisa D Walker-Roseman

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 11:38:55 -0800, "Lisa D. Walker, (Feather
Forestwalker)" <feather@...> wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I found a WHITE WAGTAIL on the
beach
at Ocean Park working the seaweed wracks near the mouth of the river.

PHOTOS to follow

Lisa D Walker-Roseman,
Ft Bragg, CA and visiting Lompoc through the New Year (more than likely)
--
Lisa D Walker-Roseman,

Fort Bragg, CA (visiting Lompoc through November)

Lisa D. Walker, (Feather Forestwalker)

I just noticed in one of my photos, the bird is missing its right foot

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 12:14:43 -0800, "Lisa D. Walker, (Feather